Tuesday, September 19, 2006


This is a picture of the dog that came with the house. His name is either Chopper or Harley we are not sure which. The previous owner left him with the neighbor but apparently forgot to tell him.

I am starting to feel like everything is breaking down. My wrists are hurting, they have been bad ever since my skateboard days when I broke the right one doing a jump from one ramp into another and set it myself by grabbing and squeezing. My broken break light came on in my truck so I made time on Saturday to change the pads which looked like they were about to turn to dust. Our computer was not working last night which made me feel really tired. After work my broken break light came on again and I figured out that I had a break line leak. This time I left it to the professionals to fix because I am really tired. I am considering gutting our bathroom a little further because I could not get the floor as level as I wanted.

Busy hands are happy hands.