Saturday, August 19, 2006


Some things that have happened...

I am a bouncing baby uncle again. My sister had a girl named Jordan. I was lucky enough to have the day off while Julie was still in the hospital and drove up to Knoxville to visit the little tyke, very cute.

I was at work on Friday, shipping some tools, and looked out the window to see a very large black bear walking down the driveway. At first I thought to myself, dang, that's a big dog, then I ran in the back to tell Bob. By the time I got back, we heard the screech of car tires and saw the back of the bear running up the hill.

This hasn't quite happened yet, but Christie Taylor from Hodges Taylor Gallery is visiting my studio this weekend. I couldn't sleep last night because I was stressed out about how I was going to give her directions. That's the kind of stuff I stress about.