Sunday, July 16, 2006


Ok, let me get back to the art of the matter. I am busy focusing on buying a house, and a car, as well as making lots of plans to renovate the new house. Don't think I am neglecting my painting duties though. I am still going into my studio every night to plug away on art work. I just finished the above painting and am in the middle of another boat painting, like the one I posted earlier, but much larger. I am also working on some small collages that are turning out really nice. Friday, I got a commission from Sterling Publishing, they want a piece to hang in their conference room in NY.

I am going to keep everyone updated on the art I am making, but I will also begin posting my progress on the remodel of our new house. We begin work in September and hope to move in October. The final project will be to convert the garage into a working studio.