Tuesday, July 18, 2006



I need routine. One year I ate tuna in a can for lunch everyday...e v e r y d a y. It was part of my New Year's resolution to not cook for one whole year. After my mom was asked how much tuna she consumed on an application for health insurance, I switched to chicken in a can. Lower mercury levels. I get up every morning and stumble into the kitchen, make coffee, and drink it with Missy; it's our bonding time. My painting routine involves a couple hours every night after work and 9-2 on Saturday. If I don't go in on Saturday, I will become depressed. Shannon and I watch Good Eats every day after work, while eating dinner on the couch. We get a movie and Picnic's chicken (a local meat and three) on Friday. If any of these routines are interrupted in any way, I will begin to get the shakes and start foaming at the mouth while uttering incoherent messages. I love my routines.